If you’re unable to activate your license key then there could be a few reasons why:
1. The license key you’re trying to activate is invalid
We advise copying and pasting your license key in order to avoid making mistakes when entering your key.
2. You’ve exceeded the number of devices that your license can be activated on
In general, license keys are valid for only 1 activation.
Have you reinstalled Windows or switched your computer lately? Did you decide you’d like to use the program on another machine?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please leave us a message to contact our Support Team. We’ll get you a new key within the next 24 hours.
3. Something else may be blocking your activation from connecting to our activation server to verify your license
If you’re still unable to activate your license key on your PC then it’s likely that something from your side is blocking the connection. 99.9% of our customers are able to activate their licenses without a problem, but for a select few people there seems to be a problem activating, usually due to a security setting.
Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus. These may block the program from contacting our activation servers.
If you need any help, let our support team know which antivirus you have installed and your version of Windows.
4. Contact Support … Send us the information requested below.
- Screenshots of any error messages.
- Your license key (remember to copy and paste it).
Please click on "Leave us a message" button with the web widget and submit your request for assistance.
Article is closed for comments.